Rockford Town Fair Festival Policies
- No refunds, no exchanges
- The event is rain or shine
- No pets
- Rides/Ground Attractions subject to change without notice
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry
- The festival is open to all ages.
- All people entering the festival grounds do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, officers, agents, employees, promoters, sponsors or any other individuals or entities associated with the event. Rockford Town Fair is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets or passes. All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
- Rockford Town Fair reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any ticketed admission without refund.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Rockford Town Fair may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and in such case will not be honored. It is unlawful to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Have your ID with you at all times. You will need it to purchase alcohol or to enter bar areas. Rockford Town Fair has a zero tolerance on underage drinking. No minors are allowed in bar areas. If you have a student ticket, you must also carry your Student ID with you at all times.
- No outside food, beverages or alcohol are permitted on fair grounds or in parking lots.
- No tailgating is permitted within the parking lots.
- All vehicles must be removed from single day parking lots by 9 AM the following day or they will be towed. Towing is at vehicle owner’s expense.
- Anyone on the fair grounds without the proper ticket or wristband is subject to fines up to $1,000 for trespassing.
- No party is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit ANY items or property that bear the name(s) or logo(s) of the FAIR AND/OR THE ENTERTAINERS IN WHOLE OR IN PART. Anyone doing so is infringing on Trademark rights and jurisdictions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Rockford Town Fair reserves the right to confiscate ALL contraband items.
- Absolutely no firearms or knives of any kind are allowed with or without a permit.
- Please be advised that by attending the event you are implicitly agreeing that Rockford Town Fair may use any photos taken of you by our photographers for promotional purposes, and your image may be used on our website, TV spots, or printed materials.
- Law enforcement officials and event officials are empowered to make arrests and evict fair-goers from the site without refund for any action that is in violation of law or actions that could jeopardize enjoyment of the event by others.
- Any violation of the above policies will be subject to being escorted from the fair with no refunds and subject to fine(s) according to state and local ordinances.
- No refunds, no exchanges
- Only exceptions to refund policy: active military members with proof of leave or death of an immediate family member (death certificate must be submitted within two weeks)
- Unused services cannot and will not be refunded
- Service fees are non-refundable